Thursday, May 1, 2008

Well...Yeah, um. Sure, okay? Yes.

I've been having one of those weeks. Not too bad, nothing too chaotic. But still, I seemed press to achieve an objective that would include doing anything & EVERYTHING. (Otherwise known as the impossible.) Whatever! i'm still having fun and that's cool too.

My good friend Jim S---okay i'll give him a fake last name--Fitzgerald. (so as to keep his name in the confidential). Anyway, he leaves this weekend to go to costa rica. I tell you this guy cannot sit still. He goes away on new year's to Europe and stays through March, comes back, then realizes he needs to get out to do an internship down yonder...."Okay, fine." i told him. "But not until we've had fun climbing buildings, getting in trouble with law enforcement, taking pictures and a canoe trip, smoking cigars, and driving to MO on no sleep, staying up all night watching scientology movies, and the list goes on..." He agreed. And so I kept my end of the bargain and allowed him to leave. He should get back mid-summer sometime...But with the time going by so fast. It seems like the weeks just fly by with my weird schedule.

I'm always up nights. And when I don't work at the warehouse, i'm just screwed b/c then i just sit at church and write blogs and edit vids and do work. but it's nice and quiet too.

I love my church! Praise fellowship is unblievable. and the connections I've made here and the opportunities that are in front of me are endless... We built some unbelievable cubicles in the upstairs this week. It all started with the one i built from the crapload of cubicle material in the basement. I hauled them up and connected them and made myself a sweet office space! it was pimped out. Brent and Gary (the other tech guys) got jealous and wanted one. So i built them some last sunday but.... it wasn't good enough. I came back in and Brent had this executive style rounded glass corner attachments on his and i was like "hey...whihihihis...nice!" And so I pimped mine out even more and we built Gary an almost-all glass partitioned cubicle, which he loved, and they are so awesome that I think I'll move into mine and soon raise a family from within these walls....My wife and I will bond here and my kids will --okay, I'm done with that one.



...here i am again...

1 comment:

John Habibi said...

McNiggles!!!!
I want a cubicle too as well please, possibly, if possible.

I shall call you soon.