Sunday, April 27, 2008

spring flingin' it


I got to go back to EU! (for just a day and a half) But still... it was unforgettable. i went with Joanna as Peter Pan for spring fling and it all worked out great. i went and didn't tell any one else that i was coming so as to cause a great uproar and riot when i was to break into Jeremy and Luke's room that night at 2:40 am. i was really fortunate to have my friend Jim come along to help me drive down or else i'd be in some ditch somewhere in Illinois and that'd be a little bit crappacious...

It was fun just seeing familiar faces and taking a bazillion pictures of our costumes and stuff. i decided to once again do something beyond what i have the skills or time to do and create my own costume which turned out good but WOW what a learning curve. i guess kicking it off in 7th grade home ec. couldn't have been more helpful...i was like grandma up there in the church balcony tech room sewing away. (it was a gay 'ol sight). I purchased some green tights and off I went. (that also was hard to do, calling up many different stores asking for women's lingerie departments for green tights! yeah....

iT
wAS
A
bLAST
aND
a
hALF!
!

mmm...TIGHTS!



It was an unbelievable time. No one knew i was coming but there is nothing like almost getting punched in the face by a guy named Luke because there we were breaking into their quiet room in the middle of the night. i guess I had it coming but WOW what a rush. i am grateful for the friends that i have. they are people in my life that are there for a purpose and a reason. God doesn't put things out of place because that would be sloppy. he uses friendship (i think) to bring a better understanding of who he can be to us--if that makes any sense-- I'm just a work in progress and we'll see if i still am eligible for the nut house someday.. haha But yeah...

I decided to post up the reaction of my almost getting my lights punched out and the awesome weekend and drive down to Evangel and it was just great. Here it is:

No comments: