Friday, April 11, 2008

ZaCH’S 1ST BLOG

I dive into the deep,
into the sea inside of me.
To find another song,
to find a place where I belong. (deas vail)

Yeah, so this is my first little blog entry of my entire life! I really like that song by the way (up there). It’s called Shoreline by DEas Vail and it just has piercing meaning. But anyway, this is my 1st blog so I thought I’d entitle it, “ZaCH’S 1ST BLOG” because I just felt that special. Yes, that special. Amen.

Blogs seemed unimportant to me before because I saw them as a waste of space on the internet when I’d be googling for things of Utmost Importance. . . but then again, a blog is a like thumb print of where you’ve been and what you’ve become, kinda like a diary -- but, everyone can read it. Scratch that, I said “Diary” and I hate that word (sounds so girly)...JOURNAL! Yeah that’s it. Journaling!

Oh well, we shall see...

2 comments:

ellie said...

I hate the word diary too..

and journaling...

I call it "notebooking".

hows that for 13th grade!

mR. Kidd said...

"amen" three cheers and a hooray, said the brave little toaster