Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Newness

A new start.
It's time to depart,
what's to lose?
I want to choose
something fresh, in this stillness.
A new start.

John Habibi just got back which is good, because I consider him my other half. when he's around there' no telling what will happen, or what will be said. All i can remember is a bunch of laughter, a few unintentional racist jokes and some new inside comedy.

Luke should be back tomorrow! that's good, because Luke is much better than John--i'm testing to see if ur reading this John, just kidding--Everyone's special in their own way. So speaking of new starts, everyone's talking about going hardcore with dieting and exercise. Cool I guess. i want to do that too. more importantly, i want to start this sem. off right with my classes, my relationships, and most important Jesus. I want to spend long hours in conversation with the creator and i want to soak in h is pressence.

so we're watching Apacalypto right now, so i need to stop and watch the half-naked native Mayans chase after their families and kill their friends.

Newness.

1 comment:

ellie said...

hahahaha. I'm here. and i'm much better than john and luke! Put that in your pipe an' smoke it!