Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So I had all these ideas of things I wanted to write about. No lie, all these ideas and now I can't think of any. I go to this thing Monday nights at some people's house called The Prayer room and we just hardcore worship and sing and dance and pray with everyone all together. Why is it my favorite thing of the week? Well when you put a bunch of people in a room who for the most part want desperately to see God do something powerful, well he ends up speaking and i end up leaving feeling really loved and filled up again.

i told my sister to get her crew over there and sure enough her Bible study that she leads now comes and it is so cool to see them there. I really like playing the piano and i like to sing and i like how we just make up songs as we go constantly keeping the flow with ins and outs and continuations of other songs intertwined with fresh new ones. i can't think of a more fun way to worship God.

just a few more weeks and I'm going to go and get off to school. that i am really excited for. I'm not so pumped up about working at freshbrands and doing the same thing over and over and over--the same thing since february and at a breakneck 14 hour shift! it's gruesome! but with my bad performance as of late, i may end up just getting fired at the same time i would end up leaving for escuella! Whatever, either way God's given me a great way to make ends meet and i praise him for that. i still believe he's going to do great things before i leave and that's all that matters! my heart's in this thing for him so let the games begin (english accent).

yeah, i did this show thing at church called What's the Buzz? in the new TV studio I built in the basement. it was fun making all of it. it was fun writing up the show and getting it to be incorporated into the worship service where it would inform people of what's going on. brent, my media guy boss decided it wasn't going to fly to much longer though. (not because i swore during it and told dirty jokes)---(no i didn't do that either)...but because he thought it was too long and got things off track. i was offended. I thought my work was overlooked and i felt down about the whole thing...then i decided a few weeks later to talk to him and when we talked i totally felt so much better, like i meant something. he was like Zach, I know you put in a lot of hard work into these things. And he told me how he liked how I did this and that and i told him I forgave him and we moved on. Anyway, here are some clips...



No comments: