Monday, December 15, 2008

Late Night Nap Comp

So you know its the end when you're taking late night naps starting at 10:30 pm to compensate for sleeplessness. I'm ready to go (It's 1:25)! One more day and I'm going to WI. I'm pretty pumped.

I really want to become a school bus driver in my lifetime--along with that, a camp counsellor--another one of my dreams. No, but I'm really serious about the one, I'm not just saying this for kicks and giggles. I want to drive a school bus driver and I've wanted to since I was young. I picked up an app for the Springfield school dept. although I can't start until I get my CDL which I have to be 21 to get, which would be in February. I think I'm gonna go through with it though because I'm dedicated to finding a way to maket his happen!

I wanna be that guy who the kids all like and can't wait to say hi to in the morning. The "coolest" driver ever. The one the kids parents make an additional Christmas card for and tuck in the kids bag saying, "give this to your bus driver, that special person. He's so nice!" ...WELL, enough fantasy there, I really hope it happens now!

I also really want to be a camp counsellor next summer. I'm gonna apply!

No comments: